Thursday, December 9, 2010

Day 2!

We travel to Knysna. You can see on the map below where it is relative to Tsitsikamma. We are traveling along the famed garden route. Port Elizabeth (where we are living) is Eastward on the map and Cape Town is Westward.




In Knysna we have the chance to stop at Monkeyland Primate Sanctuary. Monkeyland (okay, not the most creative name but hey, we have Adventureland) is on my list of "must-do" so it would be great to get to stop there. You take a guided walk through the sanctuary where there are TONS of primates. The primates are all free-roaming so you can get up-close and personal. They also have Africa's largest suspension bridge! You can see more about Monkeyland HERE.



After Monkeyland we would stop in Plettenberg Bay. To be honest, I don't know all that much about the area. It looks gorgeous though so I'm sure it would be lots of fun!




I think I could stop here if I have to!

No comments:

Post a Comment