Thursday, December 9, 2010

Obvious

If you can't tell from my obsessive blog posting the last couple of days I am scared out of mind really excited for Africa. It is getting so close that I can't believe it. When I am at home for the next month and a half I know I won't be able to think about anything else. It isn't quite sinking in yet that Shawn and I are leaving the US and going to Africa. Not only are we going to Africa, we are living there. For five months. I am also really nervous about traveling. I have never flown internationally so I don't quite know what to expect. Hopefully, we don't run into any problems because I feel like that would make a miserable start to our trip. I think Johannesburg is going to be the most difficult part of our trip. I have talked to other people who have been through the airport who said it isn't that bad so that is promising. Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment